Sunday, December 09, 2007

New Favorite: Digital Love, Daft Punk

I need to read 100 pages from my law textbook, create study guides, then review all 12 before my final on Thursday. In the meantime, I also need to read about 100 pages of anthropology textbook (Friday), create and understand a cheat sheet for financial statistics (Tuesday), and review the uses of: por v. para, a, indirect and direct prepositions, ser v. estar, imperfect v. preterite, and all combinations in between (Tuesday).

So naturally I spent tonight making graham cracker houses and stringing up decorations around the apartment. Now, I'm listening to Daft Punk and burning Nick's cd collection onto my computer.

Snow Day = Barbecue!




Snow Day burgers make everyone happy. Sort of.



Snow Day doesn't encourage good driving habits. Even funnier? When the snow melts and you still look like an idiot.



I had to promise Sharron these wouldn't find their way onto Facebook. So here they are, in a little-viewed but still online location.






Melissa's architectural career started off strong, but quickly lost momentum.




And oh drat Blogger has just quit on me. More pictures of edible houses to follow at a later date.

No comments: