Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Moving Day!

Hey all!

Thanks for reading my blog! For those of you who haven't been around over the years, I started my first blog all the way back in Junior High, with something that I called Drinking Glue. Don't ask me why I chose that name- it was 2002 and I was a wit. Jen Goody, however, was my alter-ego. Her name comes up at the bars sometimes if I'm trying to get away from a creeper.

Next in the blog history came Sniffing Glue. You can tell I was a rebel because I was talking about drugs.

And finally came this one, Rare Wit and Charm. I kept to the Glue tradition in the url, with newglue.

It's been fun! Nearly 5 years in one location- I can hardly imagine! But now it's time to move on. I find myself getting increasingly annoyed by updating this blog, and only because I have to go to the oh-so-difficult task of signing out of gmail, and back in under a different account. But enough! I shall no longer be held back by technological restraints! The last in the glue series has arrived, and folks, it is a beautiful site.

Recycled Words


Update your bookmarks!

No comments: