Tuesday, January 24, 2006

... and nothing will ever come between us...

I really shouldn't be bragging about this, but I will anyway. On the shuttle today, my english professor totally complimented me on my intelligent and provoking comments. Again. If RJ's still interested, the first time he complimented me on something I said about Stockholm Syndrome and Phyllis Wheatley, but I didn't want to bore the boy while he was drunk. Anyway, I think the greatest thing I did was mention existentialism as related to Bartleby the Scrivener, which was a total ripoff from junior year AP English. That's not really the highlight of the day, though. The highlight was definitely seeing Sharron get caught in the shuttle doors after poking herself in the eye with her sunglasses. Yay Sharron! I can't wait until that girl and I get our butts working and finally hang out outside class.

No comments: