Tuesday, January 03, 2006

They're Guinea Pigs!

I feel very sedate right now. It's been a long day, the more eventful half of it spent with Chanel while she talked about her freedom from relationship prison while we ate ice cream and watched movies. Maybe it was the sad movie, maybe it's just because I'm tired, but my eyes sting and I feel like crying. Hey, guys, I'm a crybaby, did you know that?? Yep. My car was cold and wasn't warming up fast enough - I wanted to cry. It's 1 am and I'm still not going to bed, but I have to get up at 9 tomorrow to do laundry, pack, and clean. I want to cry. The chocolate sitting next to me is taunting me and saying, "Come on wuss, weaksauce, you know you want to eat it. Sure you had 3 pieces earlier today, but it's me, your good friend Ghirardelli. What? You don't want to? Bitch, just fucking cry already and EAT ME!"
Last night I decided I have to buy a digital camera, for about the three-thousandth time this month. Jon called me out of the blue, and naturally I ended up at a hookah bar with him, Tobias, and Devon. Devon shamed us with his smoke ring blowing talents, Tobias got drunk and talked to homeless people, and I used my charming good looks to get us food from a closed restaurant. There was crazy music, a belly dancer, Big Momma who weighs three hundred pounds, and Grace's oompa loompas that would be in charge of the 24/7 Marti Gras in Seattle. You know, just the typical stuff that happens when Jon and I get together with another friend or two.

No comments: