Friday, February 17, 2006

No matter what happens over the next few days, it will be literally impossible for me to be unhappy until at least, oh ... let's say Thursday. Next Thursday is the earliest possible moment I could have an inkling of a bad feeling. Why? You would ask that question.

Last night, I didn't feel much like doing my spanish homework. This would be no news to anyone. However, I did make an effort - I went and watched Spanglish with some folks from the dorm. There was a conversation about fondu, and such. But I think I said something that caught Ben's attention, because....

As I'm packing up for home this afternoon, around 4, Ben walks in with a GIANT tray of.. Pineapple! Little chunks of pineapple, hundreds of them, in perfect bite-size pieces. I have a huge gallon ziplock bag in my freezer right now, and another bag to take home with me on the train. Mmmmm, pineapple. I am so excited.

2 comments:

mathpoet said...

Glad to have created so much joy in your life.

Anonymous said...

I'm drunk! I love you, even when I'm sober sometimes, muah - RJ