Monday, March 13, 2006

Weakerthans are on repeat - sorry Zolof

All you ever want to do is drink and watch TV,
frankly that thing doesn't really interest me.

Today better not be an example of the days to come. I've been up since 6 am, wandering around waiting for the time to pass. 8 am final went well - I'm hoping to pull a strong B from that class, which isn't bad considering my brain's programmed to learn german, not spanish.

Ever since, well, not much has happened. I went for a run. We moved in a new suitemate. Brent and I went grocery shopping, he bought me this nasty jug of cheap Potter's vodka. Guaranteed hangover tomorrow. Mostly I've been rereading this blog, looking for comments I've missed, reminiscing about the old days when Chanel and I were inseperable, before RJ was numero uno BFFL. Maybe I'll see her next week, but I probably won't outside work -- the last two times I've been in town, it just hasn't happened.

So instead of doing something healthy and invigorating, Nick, John Books and I are all getting trashed on cheap vodka and quality orange juice. I don't know where, I don't know when, but we have the supplies and the will. I might try to bring the 6 lb bag of pretzels along, just to get rid of it.

No comments: