Thursday, December 08, 2005

Eyelash Fights and Cold Cold Noses

Yesterday was the best day I've had in the last two weeks. It was my first day back home, so naturally I went up to Seattle. Oh, the boy. He's amazing. Being best friends and all, there's no shame between us. Things like, oh, fruit snack fights and annoying each other by singing Venga Boys and My Humps. We watched a shameful amount of TV, but what can you really do to keep warm in a freezing cold frat house besides drink, or huddle under a blanket and watch Futurama? (Don't answer that, yes I know there's another option in there too.) Anyway, throughout the day I caught onto the fact that the boy has spent far too much money on me for Christmas, and now I need to rethink what I was going to give him. Any ideas for cheap (the more free it is, the better) yet meaningful and heartwarming gifts would be greatly appreciated. PLEASE. HELP ME.

No comments: