Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Hands like ice

At first I thought it was a silly coincidence. But after listening all the way through, I am convinced that Putumayo Presents: Turkish Lounge accidentally filled the CD with Bollywood tracks translated to Turkish.

Also, I locked myself out of the apartment this afternoon. Instead of cooking my own lunch, I walked the mile to Fairhaven and enjoyed a warm cup of hot cocoa and a chicken pot pie. This conveniently took up enough time until one of my roommates came home from class.

I made a beeline for my bedroom, and settled in with the computer while I waited to warm up. Over an hour went by before I realized that I keep shifting my position to have one foot and one hand tucked under my body. Oops. Someone forgot to turn the heater on.

No comments: