Saturday, April 05, 2008

Mystery

How's this for odd? Earlier this afternoon Nick and I were hanging out in my room, him doing crosswords on my bed while I listened to an NPR podcast in my chair. (On that note, I've really got to make new friends. Nick's great, but I'm sure all my talk about organic lip balms and rose-scented salves is going to curtail our roommate hangout times.) So, after Kenny made dinner, I went out to run a few errands. When I came home, I found a lone Cadbury Cream Egg nestled in my bed covers.
Nick knows nothing about it.
I changed my sheets last weekend.
There is absolutely no explanation for it.
One thing is for sure. I'm not eating it. It's going into my box of wonderful things, where I can ponder its mysteries until my dying days (or the cream starts to turn and the smell becomes unbearable.)

No comments: