Thursday, December 21, 2006

Ay Ay Ay

Sitting in my parents' living room, watching real cable for the first time in months. Do you know what I've decided to watch to reintroduce myself to the privileged world? Yup. Spanish channel. Spanish soaps, to be exact. Los Dos Caras de Ana.

But hey, it's not like this was my entire aim for the day. Jessica and I ran all over Redondo this morning, joined Chanel for breakfast at Shari's, then I spent 2 hours in an office off 320th getting my toenail ripped out. Yumm. It was actually excellent fun, talking to the doctor and watching him inject all the anesthesia. Then he started cutting my foot open and tearing stuff and scraping things and I got all sorts of woozy from watching. Tonight I get to sit on the couch and watch movies, doctor's orders. Never before have I had such a great excuse to watch 3 Bollywoods in a row.

Just waiting for the mail to get here...

No comments: