Friday, December 08, 2006

Friday's Payday!

I'm sure a non-musical related post would be appreciated. A darling student from my swim class bought me a root beer after lessons today. Then asked if she was going to pass. She's going to be a pro manipulator when she gains a few more years.

Went to Osaka with the lovely colored-house folks, both current and past. Number one quote from the evening, Tiana's impression of Martha Stewart: "This is how you fold a napkin into a shiv." I'm being overloaded with great foods this week. Leftovers galore. Ribs, chicken fried rice, spaghetti, and yakisoba noodles. Tomorrow I get free dinner at Lychee, which never fails to amuse.

Also, going home for a week is looking more and more bright. Lauren offered me free imax Happy Feet tickets (I'm going to see what I can do by way of Dead Sea Scrolls, too.) Jessica will be around, but duh, that was already a given treat. No, what I'm really looking forward to is seeing Tom. Yes, Tom! He's legal now, which means our prom love can finally be explored. We're going to get all classy and drink wine by the fire. And if Jessica's work won't let her take off the day after Christmas, then Tom and I are road-tripping to Bellingham. It's basically the fulfillment of my most far-fetched fantasies.

missinglunchbox: naturally, we're tom and chelsea, the coolest cats ever to cross the atlantic in search of exotic teas.
apollolandon: take from the savages! and give to our wives

No comments: