Saturday, December 02, 2006

Gulag Orkestar

My, but the internet is slow today. I've been waiting for Happy Feet to download, and it's been driving me mad.

Whitey and I finally got that mexican food we've been discussing for the last week or two. My, but I love that boy. "Anyone who can watch that guy cry in Doctor Zhivago every 5 minutes can handle Bollywood." From now on I'll be heading to the Miami Vice apartments for my 3 hour silly sessions. And in general, Matt helps a person become more educated. I was so inspired by our book conversations this afternoon that I FINALLY! finished Even Cowgirls Get the Blues, and am thrilled with the idea of moving on to better things.

Of course, now I'm left looking about the room, trying to decide which of the unread/unfinished books I should pick up next.

No comments: