Monday, November 14, 2005

I'm Levitating!

Heute war eine grosse día en mi cuarto. Meine compañero di cuarto und ich moved all our stuff around, und jetzt it looks organized and cleaned and lived in. We even have bailar space in the middle of our room. Unfortunately, I can't get too excited about it. This week is another hell week! Sociology test Friday, and spanish test tomorrow. Not to mention registration coming up! I'm getting my math teacher's opinion on which professors to look into. Hurrah!
Este tarde, Sharon and I ate lunch together. We spent an hour gabbing about boys and school and life in general, and how much college is different from what we expected. It was lovely, and it gives me hope that I won't die of loneliness when Jessica leaves me at the end of this quarter.

2 comments:

mathpoet said...

wait a minute... die of loneliness? I thought you THRIVED off of lonliness...?

mathpoet said...

*ahem* Loneliness....