Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Ten Pages in One Hour

I have 100 pages from my Social Organization of Criminal Justice textbook to read tonight. I am very very mad about this. However, I am also taking notes and writing the study guide stuff down too, so maybe I can only plow through 2 chapters and call it good? I mean, really, it's how much I learn, not quantity of the workload accomplished.

And on top of that! I have no food in my dorm that doesn't make me sick. And the dining hall food isn't much of an improvement, unless I'm famished after working out. I am so hungry! And only cereal will suffice! So instead I drink water. Lots and lots and lots and lots of water. Sometimes I make it flavored water with my Lipton's raspberry iced tea mix, but then sometimes that makes me sick too. You know what I really wish I had? Purple Gatorade mix. I saw it once, at the Met. Yumm.

No comments: