Thursday, February 22, 2007

I see spiders when I close my eyes

Half an hour until new episode of The Office. Suh-weeeet.

Tomorrow is going to be a Very Long Day. I haven't had one of those in a while, I've been trying to avoid them completely while I battle a two week long so far cold.

Today I did all sorts of neat things. Kicked complete ass on my accounting test, rocked on guitar hero (first time ever, but they didn't believe me. I am such a bad ass.), and watched a pack of about 15 dogs rollicking in and around Lake Whatcom. I am this close to giving the middle finger to responsibility and checking out the Humane Society for a puppy (or two.)

Brent gave me directions to the mud flats for the next sunny day. Personal note, though: wear a windbreaker and tie back that hair. Boots would be good, too. The wind howls out there. Last time I went was in May, the sun was shining fiercely, and I was wishing for a sweatshirt.

Also, figured out my schedule for next quarter. No classes until noon on Tuesdays and Fridays! This of course means that I will do nothing exciting Monday and Thursday nights, unless sitting up playing video games or listening to music while Stumbling the internet counts.

Speaking of Stumble, I showed it to Zoey today. She was incredibly excited. She sat at my computer going "Stumble!... Stumble!" until Firefox froze, as it usually does, and she got impatient and walked away. This all took less than 5 minutes.

No comments: