Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Turn Around, Bright Eyes

Made two dates with two Tom's today. Tom Payne, my dear dear senior friend, is coming up from Fedtown on Friday to see the Thermals and hang out. If his poor broke high school ass can find the gas money. Thomasaur the Third will be visiting a bit later, the weekend before Finals Week, but he'll have a car with lots of gas and we'll do all sorts of crazy things. Things like driving and making each other listen to our music, just like we did in high school. Maybe we'll go for a hike, he'll probably talk endlessly about his girlfriend, and we'll probably gossip about old high school kids. So now, I have weekends to look forward to again.

Once upon I was falling in love, now I'm only falling apart. Nothing I can say, a total eclipse of the heart...

Three weeks and no scalloped potatoes later, the lost and found on campus finally found my bike light. After I gave up and went and bought the same expensive version. Fortunately, REI takes returns for all reasons.

No comments: