Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Warning: This is Gross

It takes my body exactly 24 hours to "digest" a microwave chicken pot pie. I know because I could recognize the ingredients.

It's been six years since I last babysat. Six years since I last got up-close-and-personal with poop. I've decided that these past couple days' experiences have now pushed back my baby-making urges. I have absolutely no desire to see any more poop, mine or anybody else's, for a very, very long time.

I went to the Metropolitan Market again. Today was an adventure in more cane sugar sweetened beverages. I'm drinking a Sioux City Sarsaparilla right now - Wikipedia says that the only difference between Sarsaparilla and Root Beer is "a little bit more of a creamy taste ... and a hint of vanilla." It's quite delicious. Later tonight I'll crack open a Boylan Bottleworks Creme Soda - I expect good things, although the internet says their root beer is the best.

No comments: