Friday, January 21, 2005

alkaline trio - radio

I've got a big fat fuckin' bone to pick with you my darling
In case you haven't heard I'm sick and tired of trying
I wish you would take my radio to bathe with you,
plugged in and ready to fall

Shaking like a dog shittin' razorblades,
waking up next to nothing after dreaming of you and me
I'm waking up all alone, waking up so relieved
while you're taking your time with apologies,
I'm planning out my revenge

i love cora like my left foot. as i'm chopping up the pork today, she walks over and says "yesterday, tommy told me he's going to try and hook up with you. i laughed at him. i said 'if she shot down alex, no way you have a chance!'" awww, cora. it's nothing personal against tommy or alex. i just have a thing for white boys.

and mexicans!

tonight is mexican night over at chanel's. you know what that means. big fat grin.

No comments: