Tuesday, January 23, 2007

No more dinner bells

Today was an experiment in unintelligent yet fun things to do. 1) Got up at 4:45 am to go to work. 2) Decided to ride bike to school. 3) Rode bike to Nick's instead of going home to sleep/study. 4) Played Soul Caliber and smoked in the parking lot with Nick instead of going home to sleep/study. 5) Made up a song and dance routine to the Turtle's Happy Together so that Nick and I could accurately portray just what great friends we are (instead of going home to sleep/study.) 6) Bought a new bike light from REI instead of saving money. 7) Biked to Brent's with Irene instead of going home to sleep/study. 8) Watched the State of the Union address with Brent and co. 9) Based on a recommendation and my growling stomach, rode to El Gitano with Irene for dinner instead of saving money and going home to sleep/study. 10) Wrote this instead of going to sleep/studying.

But on the plus side, I think I managed well over 10 miles on the bike. Most I've done so far. It's time to start thinking of a name for the beauty. She needs something spunky and sassy, like Punky Brewster. Spunky Rooster? No. I'll keep thinking about it.

No comments: