Friday, November 03, 2006

Harold and Maude is A+

Some days I run the risk of doing absolutely nothing. Today was almost one of them. However, due to the endless energy that my neighbor possesses, I pulled off an acceptable Friday night. Not one that I'll be reminiscing of for years to come, but good enough to fulfill today's required NaBloPoMo duty.

The enchiladas I've been dreaming of were attempted. They had an excellent possible success rate, what with Alex being the son of chefs and myself having endless enthusiasm for recipes. Unfortunately, we lacked a casserole dish. Amazing how one piece of cookery can throw off the whole thing. Don't get me wrong. They weren't bad (one might even say they were excellent). But they were definitely less enchiladas and more like an enchilada-lasagna hybrid.

No comments: