Monday, November 13, 2006

I am frustrated...

... by Blogger's new beta version. It makes it hard for me to log in, and even harder to post. SO annoying. I want my old, simplified version back.

I've been listening to Shakira non-stop for the last few days. LOVE. Like today, when I was at the rec center? Totally forgot about class because I was having fun rocking out to the lady while stretching/doing sit-ups. Not like it really mattered, though, since I forgot something important. Economics was totally canceled. So while I was rushing to get food and say hi to folks and not be too late, everyone else in Econ 206 was at home napping.

I'm going to take a cue from those fantastically intelligent folks and do the same. After I shower. Shortly after I start reading my accounting book.

No comments: