Thursday, November 30, 2006

She Went Down, Down, Down

Netflix sent me a broken movie today. I patched it up with tape and hopefully they won't blame me for their distribution problems.

Yesterday my blinds broke. I fashioned a chain of sweatshirts hanging from the bottom, you know, to keep all those cars on Lakeway from catching glimpses of me changing. Walking home today, I was a little bit horrified by the result. It's like a giant orange flag in my window signaling for everyone to look! what a weird thing to do!

To celebrate the return of my mp3 collection, I've been listening to Interpol, Wolf Parade, and Bloc Party non-stop. The newest scarf is coming along very quickly, since all I want to do is sit in my bed, knit, and think about eating glass. (Speaking of which, anyone seen The Princess and the Warrior? Every time I hear that line, I see the boy eating the fluorescent light bulbs.)

Registered for classed, and (finally!) got Geology 101 with Thor. Really, I don't think you understand how significant this is. I was on the verge of stalking him last year (facebook profile, saw him at the gym a few times, sent a couple emails... too much?) If I'd left Western without taking a class from him, it would be the biggest regret in my life so far. Naturally, there is a huge expectation he has to live up to.

No comments: